Rogers Sheffield & Campbell, LLP: Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts & Administration
The depth and breadth of experience Rogers, Sheffield & Campbell, LLP (RSC) attorneys have could be considered some of the best estate planning Santa Barbara has to offer along with trust and estate administration (over 160 years of combined experience) is unmatched on the Central Coast of California.
RSC attorneys represent individuals, families and fiduciaries throughout Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Ventura and Los Angeles County in a wide variety of estate planning and trust and estate matters, including:
- Preparing basic estate plan documents for individuals and couples, consisting of wills, revocable living trusts, financial powers of attorney, health care directives and related documents
- Preparing more advanced trust structures to address clients' specialized goals and needs, such as creating incentives for heirs to be self-sufficient, protecting family assets from heirs' creditors (including potential future ex-spouses) and providing tools to trustees to deal with substance abuse issues
- Helping clients implement their philanthropic goals
- Advising on basic, but highly effective estate and gift tax planning techniques.
- When appropriate, advising on advanced planning techniques to minimize estate, gift and generation-skipping taxes in large estates
- Business succession planning
- Probate and trust administration
- Trust and estate litigation
RSC has highly experienced trust and Santa Barbara estate planning attorneys and equally experienced litigators, making the firm particularly effective in handling trust and estate litigation matters.
- State Bar of California Pamphlet, Estate Planning: http://www.calbar.ca.gov/
- State Bar of California Pamphlet, Wills: http://www.calbar.ca.gov/state/calbar
- State Bar of California Pamphlet, Living Trust: http://www.calbar.ca.gov/
- California Courts Self-Help Center, Guardianships (Probate Court): http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov
- California Probate Code
- Cornell University Law School, Legal Information Institute, Estate Planning: http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/estate_planning
- Cornell University Law School, Legal Information Institute, Estate Tax: http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/estate_Tax
- American Bar Association, Estate Planning FAQs (includes information about wills, trusts and probate): http://www.abanet.org/rppt/public/home.html
Do you need an attorney for Estate Planning in Santa Barbara?
Our firm includes highly regarded AV Preeminent-rated lawyers in the specific practice areas of Real Estate, Taxation, Litigation, Trusts & Estates, Business & Commercial and General Practice law. We also have Certified Tax Specialists that have been certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. Contact us immediately during business hours for Santa Barbara estate planning at 805-963-9721 or use the form on this page.
©2023 | Rogers. Sheffield & Campbell, LLP | All rights reserved